In today's sedentary lifestyle, it has become imperative to incorporate regular exercise to maintain a healthy body. Unlike previous generations who engaged in manual labour, our current lifestyle involves minimal movement, hence making exercise even more crucial. Additionally, our eating habits have become more selective, with food serving not just as sustenance but as a means of satisfying our cravings. While following a consistent exercise regimen is essential for fitness, it may not sufficient to achieve fitness goals on its own. The role of nutrition and diet is equally significant. Accounting for 80% of one's fitness, with exercise making up the remaining 20%. Thus, it is crucial to prioritize both nutrition and exercise to maintain a healthy body. There are so many healthy snacks that you can choose to stay fit and healthy such as dry fruits, fresh fruits, and some foods that contain enough vitamins and minerals. You must try Tong Garden healthy snacks options such as almonds, cashews, pistachios, different types of seeds, and so on. In order to lose weight effectively, it can be challenging for your body to initiate weight loss without consuming any food prior to exercising. Hence, it is crucial to provide your body with fuel before commencing your workout to facilitate calorie burning.
What Does Your Body Require Before Workout?
For optimal performance during exercise, providing your body with proper nutrition is crucial. Carbohydrates and fats are both essential sources of energy that enable the body to power through workouts. Carbohydrates are the primary fuel source for the body, and they play a vital role in replenishing glycogen stores in the muscles. This is especially important for short bursts of intense exercise. Consuming a fruit or dried fruit an hour before your workout can provide a sufficient carbohydrate boost. In addition to carbohydrates, fats are also utilized by the body for energy during moderate-intensity workouts, improving endurance. Protein also plays a significant role in exercise performance by promoting muscle repair, enhancing muscular function, and increasing muscle protein synthesis. Grab Tong Garden tastiest snacks such as their premium nuts, fruit and nuts, seeds, dried fruits, biscuits, party snacks, and so on.
Why should you have nuts before a workout?
To select the best pre-workout snack, it is important to consider the varying nutritional values of different nuts and dried fruits. Opting for the nut that has the highest carbohydrate content and the lowest fat content would be the ideal choice. If you are looking for a suitable nut to consume as a pre-workout snack, cashews would be a great option. A serving of cashews, which is one ounce, contains 157 calories, 8.56 grams of carbohydrates, 5.16 grams of protein, and 12.4 grams of fat. Cashews are a good source of healthy fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, and they also contain a modest amount of protein. Grab Tong Garden cashews available in different flavours and quantities such as salted cashews and Tong Garden Nutrione Baked Cashew Nuts. Furthermore, walnuts contain powerful antioxidants that can help to combat oxidative damage in the body. This is particularly important because oxidative damage can contribute to the development of heart disease, which can be caused by the build-up of "bad" LDL cholesterol in the arteries. Hence, you can consider having walnuts as well. Grab Tong Garden Nutrione Baked Nuts & Dried Fruits, Berry Mix Daily Pack that contains enough walnuts. You can also eat pistachios, almonds, and different kinds of seeds such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on.
Should I Eat Nuts After a Workout?
Consuming nuts after a workout can be beneficial for your body. Nuts are an excellent source of protein, healthy fats, fiber, and other essential nutrients that can help to replenish and repair your muscles after exercise. In particular, the protein content in nuts can aid in muscle recovery and growth, while healthy fats and fiber can help to reduce inflammation and promote satiety. Additionally, nuts are a great source of energy, which can help to refuel your body after a strenuous workout. It's important to note that the number of nuts you consume after a workout should be in proportion to your energy expenditure during exercise, as overconsumption of calories can hinder weight loss efforts. As a general guideline, a handful of nuts (around one ounce or 28 grams) should suffice as a post-workout snack. Add our premium nuts to your post-workout protein shake or smoothie.
If you're looking for high-quality nuts, look no further than Tong Garden! Our selection of premium nuts is carefully sourced and packed to ensure maximum freshness and flavour. Visit our store today to explore our range of nuts and place your order. Don't miss out on the chance to enjoy delicious, nutritious nuts that will satisfy your cravings and support your health goals!